Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thrifty Thursday!!

What day is it?? Thursday!!! I am going to try to share each Thursday between now and Christmas an exceptional deal that would warm even the coldest hearts towards couponers. What is their deal anyway? Yea, I hear you huffing and puffing behind me while I make you stand in line for what like an extra minute. Honey, chill....or don't. I DON'T CARE. Anyways on to more positive things!! Y'all I am on cloud nine today. I feel like this deal is amazing. Maybe it's just because I have a few little men in my life that love spiderman and I am going to get an amazing deal on their gifts...Are ya ready!! Here it is!


Disneystore: Disney Fleece Throw + FREE Personalization only $10!! Reg Price $25!!!


Disney Store is offering these adorable Fleece throws for only $10! Reg Price $20! Sayyyy Whaaaaat......Plus you can get Free Personalization (use code : FREEPZ) on your Fleece throw. That's 15.00 total going back in your pocket! You also can receive free shipping on orders 75.00 or more. Go here now to order one for your special little lady or man and thank me later.  Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment