Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday! Friday! Friday!

I am going to go ahead and apologize now for my lack of posts recently. I have scored some amazing deals this week but haven't had the chance to share. We had big big changes this week. I finally have a job! This is something that we have been praying about for quite some time. I have been a stay at home mom for almost two years and it's not that I didn't enjoy my time with my sweet babies I just knew that it was time for me to go back to work. I function better that way. I started my new job this week so with working 8 hours a day and a 45 minute commute to and from home I've been busy! Forgive me? Good! Now onto some amazing deals!


I am so excited about this. I am a huge makeup junkie. I love love love makeup so I have been checking Ulta's website daily for the black friday ad....And it just came out today!! Woot! Woot! Click here and check it out. Lorac Pallets for 12.00 and Big Sexy Hair for 6.99...(say whaaaaa!!)






Okay guys and I know I am a little late on this one but Wal-Mart is price matching Black Friday Ad's TODAY!  Take in your ad's or pull them up on your phone and head to Wal Mart tonight to get some early shopping done and spend more time with your family on Thursday and Friday.




Let me take just a quick second and say that price matching isn't a terrible thing when being honest. Walmart released a few weeks ago that they would price match with certain online retailers such as Amazon. So what several dishonest people have done was make up fake Amazon accounts and make fake ad's and price matched them. Hello Playstation4 for 99.00...seriously...this happened. So be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment