Monday, November 10, 2014

Savings and BLACK FRIDAY ADS!

So I am a little torn about leaked Black Friday Ad's. A part of me loves that they are getting leaked earlier and earlier each year. It allows me to get my planning and budgeting in order. It just makes for a less chaotic experience. However, I love getting together with the family after dinner and sitting around and the excitement of opening that first ad in hand to see what the deals are. So I'm a little torn. I haven't looked at any ads yet even though as of now I think there are 19 ads leaked. I do wish stores would stay closed on Thanksgiving. I don't get a lot of time with my family and so I will be taking my time on getting to the stores.




Now onto some deals!!  I've been an avid couponer for years and saving money really is the norm for me but this deal is to exciting not to share. I walked out of Target on cloud 9! Here's what happened:
I bought two of the Boom Co. Guns at target. They are on sale for 10.82 on target.com.. (They were 14.99 in store) Boom Co. was also on Target Cartwheel for 50% off (cashier manually took 50%) off manually and then I got 25% off through a coupon in the store ad. Which makes my total 8.61!! But wait there's more!! I got out to my car and realized I had a shop kick reward...went back in showed them my shop kick reward and got 5 bucks back!! Making my total 3.61!!!
My receipt before I went back in to redeem my shopkick rewards.


Let me tell you a little bit about the shopkick app if you don't already know. I heard about it two days ago. You get kick points which are redeemable for gift cards when you accumulate kick points. You can get so many walk in points for each store that you simply walk in to and you get points for scanning items. I got 100 points when I walked into target. There were also 100 points for walking into Macy's and Old Navy. So I ran over there and simply opened the app walked in and bam got my points. In one day I accumulated 1250 points. And made a 5.00 Target gift card for walking into stores. Easy Peasy! Download the app!


This weeks deals:


Bath towels! On sale 4.00 at Kohls.. add 7 to cart. Use code vetsday10 for 10 bucks off then leavesfall for 15 percent off. Total of 23 bucks for 7 towels shipped!

Our Generation Dolls are on Cartwheel today only for 50% off. Pair that with the 15% off Our Generation Coupon found in the Target Ad (use this one first).

This is amazing stock-up price on diapers and wipes @ Target this week!


ScreenHunter_203-Sep.-11-14.011
Buy 4 Huggies Diapers $8.99 each
Buy 3 Huggies Wipes $1.97 each
= $41.87
Use $10/40 Target in-ad coupon or Text STOCKUP to 827438
Plus use 4 $3/1 Huggies Diaper Coupons {10/19 SS}
Plus use 4 $1.50/1 Huggies Target Printable Here
Plus use 3 $.50/1 Huggies Wipes Coupon {10/19 SS}
Final Price: $12.37 for all 7 items!!











No comments:

Post a Comment