Thursday, November 6, 2014

More Deals and Steals

With the holidays steadily approaching and it's the season for buying I am going to do my best to save you guys and myself some money. I am all about using coupons (the right way) and so I want to help you keep a little more money in your pockets this season. I am going to attempt to do at least one post a week hopefully on Monday so that gives us plenty of time through the week to get out and rack up on some goodies. Think with all this extra money you are saving you can even splurge on yourself perhaps! So let's take a look at some great deals this week!


dr_seuss
 Here you can get 5 Dr. Seuss books for just $3.95 shipped + more!
Includes:
The Cat in the Hat
Mr. Brown Can Moo
Ten Apples On Top
Go Dog Go!
The Tooth Book
FREE 2014 Wall Calendar
High quality, hard covered editions.
 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Just want these few books? You may cancel at any time after your books have shipped! (just remember to do so because this is something I often forget!)

Just go here!

At one point in my life I had three kids in diapers so saving on diapers is a must. Now the twins only wear pull ups some nights to bed and a big HOORAY goes out to my baby boy for using the potty for the first time this week! Fingers crossed for hopefully being potty trained by Valentines Day. That my goal and I'm hoping the holidays won't get the best of us. I feel as though he's ready and I don't want to lose that window everyone talks about.  So here is the deal at Target this week for diapers.
pull-ups
Buy 1 Huggies Night Time Pull-Ups Night for $7.99 Use 1 $2.25 off ONE package of PULL-UPS Training Pants Plus (From Coupons.com) and use 1 $2/1 Pull-Ups Training Pants Printable Target coupon here..Final Price: $3.74!


Comment if you have any questions. I will do my best to answer!





No comments:

Post a Comment