Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Not so super? Of course I am.

Ok so with my last post I was excited to be back and sharing our life with what is realistically my one reader...HI MOM! I was going to give updates frequently, post funny things my hilarious children say and do and vent a little frustration. It was going to be my outlet. My escape. Annnndd...Here I am 10 months later with my next post. Taking care of 3 kids is no joke. Yes I could stay up later reflecting on the day and sharing it with you however this mom loves her sleep. Adores it even. So no, I am not staying up a minute later to share the deets of the day with you when I can barely keep my eyes open during dinner. But nevertheless, here I am again!! And today I am sharing some Christmas steals with you! One of my good friends requested that I explain it to her like I would to a 3 year old so that is what I shall do!


Okay first thing you are going to need a smart phone..Got it...Check! ( I am the queen of making mental checklists.)


Okay...step 2....download the target cartwheel app and the shopular app


Now a little bit about the target cartwheel app. You browse offers and add them to your "barcode". For instance 5% off hanes (this is a popular one). So you're strolling the wonderful aisles of target frolicking through the beautiful cardigans and sweaters and realize that little lucy needs panties. You whip out that smart phone and add that 5% off hanes and head to the register. At the right hand top there will be an icon that says my barcode. You hand the phone to the cashier and she scans it and like magic it will take 5% off. NOW....a word from the wise..make sure you're balance goes down! I have had to show them the deal countless times for them to manually punch in. Now don't get anxiety about doing this. It takes 2 seconds...Literally. No biggie. Okay..understand target cartwheel......If you don't call me. I will happily explain it.


Now...to shopular...Easy peasy. Download the shopular app and search the store you are going to. This app is similar to retailmenot. Both are must haves if you are looking to save! And search target. You will find a 25% off toys coupon. Now with target you can use both coupons! YAY for stacking coupons at TAR-JAY! Alrighty...onto the deals.


Go to your Target Cartwheel App:
 Use the drop down select MY OFFERS
Little Lulus Laundry's photo.


 Select ALL OFFERS

Little Lulus Laundry's photo.


TOYS AND SPORTS ( unless you are shopping for an alternate category- then select that but no one wants underwear for Christmas)
Little Lulus Laundry's photo.
The deal of the day and addtl deals come up. ADD the deals you want.

Little Lulus Laundry's photo.

When they're added they will show a ✔️
Little Lulus Laundry's photo.


At the top of page there is a cartwheel thing ( they will show you at register when you checkout)
They will SCAN THE BAR CODE for your savings.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Little Lulus Laundry's photo.

Combine your cartwheel with this coupon from Shopular. For 75% off...Merry CHRISTmas!





I think this will work for y'all that didn't get one 󾮞󾌸󾌬 AAAAAND  I think this can be printed / used on multiple transactions to "max the stack" from CW daily deals ! If it does work pls LMK!



No comments:

Post a Comment