Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hot Items that are going fast!

K'NEX Amazin' 8 Coaster Building Set

Walmart has this  K'NEX Amazin' 8 Coaster Building Set online for only $14.99 plus you get FREE in store Pickup!! Reg $21.97!!


And here is a little something for the momma's out there!! Y'all know I love a cute handbag and you know I love a great deal even more...me spend full price.. I don't think so! So I was super happy when I ran across this deal!


MICHAEL Michael Kors Handbags as low as $49!!!!

Macy's has these Great Michael Kors Items at 25% off Today! Great time to get one.. who am I kidding...GET TWO while they are on sale!




MICHAEL Michael Kors MK Signature Medium Slim Wallet only $54.74 after 25% code: FRIENDS at checkout! Regularly 98.00




MICHAEL Michael Kors Kempton Crossbody only $49.49 after 25% code: FRIENDS at checkout! Regularly 88.00!









MICHAEL Michael Kors Kempton Nylon Small Tote only $54.74 after 25% code: FRIENDS at checkout! Regularly 98.00!


No comments:

Post a Comment