Monday, June 24, 2013

Surprise!!!

I am feeling so blessed right now. Sunday after church about 30 of my friends and family came together for a surprise shower thrown for me by my cousin and one of my best friends. Sasha and Eliza out done themselves completely and I will be forever grateful for the time and effort that they put into making this day special for me. And a big thank you goes out to their fantastic men Jaccob and Cole as well. I've heard they were up until 2 am with hot glue guns making decorations. After church my husband took me to Garcia's a local Mexican restaurant to meet with friends that we in from out of town. He told me we had to kill some time due to us having to meet his parents at church to pick up our sweet babies that stayed with Grandma and Grandpa the previous night. Well when we got to church I knew something was up because all of my friend's cars were there. When we walked in I was greeted by friends and family's laughter. I have so many pictures from that day but they are all on my phone and not downloaded just yet but these are a few that I have been tagged in on Facebook.

Sasha and Eliza. I love these two lovely ladies so much. Sasha is my husbands cousin and one of my best friends. Eliza has a heart of gold and I am so grateful for our friendship.
 
These are my lovely friends from church. We're a pretty good lookin' bunch huh :)
 
 

My handsome husband and myself. BTW shout to the Milk and Honey Bakery for the amazing cake!
 
 

 My sweet babies. Chipper had at least 3 cupcakes. I could've had a heart attack! Every time I looked at him he had a new one in his hand. That sneaky little boy!
 
 
I had to post a picture of my favorite little family. The Woosley's. I can't even begin to describe how much this family means to us. I have known AJ for years and is one of the sweetest men I know. His wife Lilly is one of my best friends. She made me squall like a baby at my shower just by her card. We just love them so much. How cute are we all together. Maci and Chipper love Jackson and Hanna and I look forward raising our sweet babies together! This is what friendships are all about.
 
Life just doesn't get any better than this. I have said it many times before but my Lord has blessed me far more than I deserve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment