Sunday, May 5, 2013

What's on sale this week?

Ok guys. I figured I would post most of my couponing stuff on here instead of my FB because it is a little easier. I will try to do this every sunday since new ad's come out on Sunday. I haven't had a chance to go through my redplum or smart source or look online for coupons for these first set of items. These are just things that are on a good sale. So let's go!


Deals and Steals.

Kool-Aid and Country Time Lemonade Mix 6-8 quart. Is on sale for 1.00. Usually 2.50- I just started buying these for my kids using half of the recommended amount for a gallon. It's plenty sweet enough and lasts much longer than juice and has less sugar!

Barilla Pasta is on sale for 1.00 as well. This is usually about 1.30. Some may say it's only. 30 cents but this is when I usually stock up on my pasta.

Milk is 2.49 at Walgreen this week. By the time I go to Bowling Green they are usually out so I just price match at Wal Mart. Best deal in town if you have kids in the house.

Pillsbury Grands Jr. 10 Count Cinnamon Rolls or Crescent Rolls and 4-5ct biscuits. I stock up on these when they are this price!

Freschetta Pizza's are 3.99. These are usually closer to 5.00 You can find coupons for these on their Facebook page or online for 1.00 making them quite a steal!

Blue Belle Ice Cream is 4.49 at Walgreens. Blue Belle is usually around 6.49. If you go online to their website and sign up for their email they will send you a 1.00 of coupon. 3.50 for this ice cream is such a good deal! This is for all of my prego friends :)

These are just a few items that I found while browsing through the sale ad's this afternoon. If it isn't otherwise specified then the items on sale are found at Kroger.  On another note, I have my second couponing class this Friday. I am excited and nervous at the same time. We had a great turnout at our last one and the ladies have been texting me telling me about all of their great buys. :) I'm like a proud momma!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I found your blog again! You are couponing queen, some of the deals you get are just awesome! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying every minute of this pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete