Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our little tumbler

As a young teen I did gymnastics and loved it. My sister and I both went to Tumble Town It wasn't until later when I got into high school that I did one year of cheerleading. While I liked cheerleading, gymnastics was what I really enjoyed doing. Now that I have a daughter of my own I definitely want them involved in something as soon as possible. Maci is getting enrolled in gymnastics! A good friend of mine has a daughter around the same age and they will be going to Starz Elite! I am so excited! Pictures will be posted of course when she goes to her first class. I can't wait! I would enroll Chipper in a dance class but when Maci and I have our dance sessions at home (yes me and Maci often turn up the music when Daddy is gone and dance around the house) he looks at us like we are crazy. He wants no part in it. OH Well! T-Ball will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment