Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's been a while

So it's been a while since my last post. Work and family has been keeping me busy! Yesterday was a great day! After I got off work the family met Haley, Brian, Granny B, and Papaw Jerry at a park here in BG and we all got to spend some time together. Those four I am sure are the culprits for my kids being spoiled rotten! After that we went home and had dinner and decided it was time to paint our pumpkins. Maci painted more of herself than she did the pumpkin. She is a lot like me. She is impatient, strong willed, and independent and Chipper is so much like his daddy it's unbelieveable. He was concentrating so hard on every little mark that he made. William is very artsy and can draw almost anything. I on the other hand can't draw a straight line with a ruler...seriously..It's bad. Here are a few pics from last night.

 

She is an absolute mess! :D
 
My little Picasso.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment