Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Update

Well it's been a while since my last post but now that I am to be on bed rest for the next week and a half I have some extra time on my hands. It has been crazy busy around my house lately. But really when I look at our life when is it not busy? When you have two, 2 year olds no matter how much you plan and prepare you still feel like you are running around like a crazy person. Here is a little update on Baby Hudson.




Week: 19
Cravings: I am not very big on having a particular craving. However, I do find myself eating more sweets than what I usually do.
Movement: I felt Hudson move for the 1st time this week!! I was so excited!
Total Weight Gain: 2 pounds
Baby Size: Baby Hudson weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and is the size of an heirloom tomato.
Big Changes: I went to see my Dr. this week after having complications and found out along with my subchorionic hemorrhage I also have a complete placenta previa. The Lord is control. Prayers for momma and baby Hudson would be appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment