Friday, January 25, 2013

Boy or Girl

So everyone has been asking the same question. Do you want a boy or girl? Really it doesn't matter to us. We already have one of each and they are both so different from one another. Pinterest has became my best friend, so getting nursery ideas is definitely what I have been addicted to. I am thinking that it's a girl, William of course goes against everything I say and is saying boy. We shall see! In the meantime, here are some ideas that I have for The Nursery.



If it's a boy I want to recreate this decor. I love the vintage repurposed feel. I know my husband would love it.
 
It even has our boy name that we like. "Hudson Reed" is the name that I like.
 
 
But......
If it's a girl I would like to do something along this decor. Love the color combo!
 
 
 
Merritt Kennedy is the name I love for a girl.  

Either way, I feel so blessed to be bringing another addition to my sweet family. Once again the Lord has given me far more than I deserve.






No comments:

Post a Comment